- Black Cast Iron Round Dish
- Ideal for oven-to-table purposes
- Keeps food hotter for longer
- Supplied with wooden Trivet
- Not suitable for Dishwasher use
It's recommended, before first use, that you wash cast iron with warm, soapy water (cast iron is not suitable for Dishwashers). Do not use a scourer. Coat with cooking oil and leave on a low heat for 30 minutes, before wiping off any excess oil. After use, always clean in hot soapy water and ensure the item is thoroughly dried immediately. If food develops a 'metallic' taste this may mean the sizzle platter needs reaseasoning. Coat inside the cast iron platter with unsalted fat. Heat in a moderate oven for an hour. Remove the excess fat and allow to cool.